Friday, June 1, 2012

Heels to go shopping?


Heels to go shopping?

May 31, 2012 by RedFeather
I've been dying to wear my 3" heels to the movies for some time now, but have have been dreading the thought, too. When my boyfriend and I go to the movies, we also have lunch and "pick up a few things" at the store, and maybe stop for ice cream afterwords. My pair of Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles that I received to try from BzzAgent carried me through with flying colors! I was afraid that they would cause my shoes to be too tight, or that they would show...but they worked great! I hardly knew I was still wearing heels after I came home. The balls of my feet didn't ache like they usually do when I wear anything with a higher heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, if you post your email address or the like IN THE COMMENT section, others will be able to view it.