Friday, September 14, 2012

An Exciting September!

I know you must get tired of  people posting referral links without much explanation as to their benefits. I do try to list pros and cons of the programs that I use; what I've been able to find out about programs that I am considering joining. Please feel free to send me your address if you would like to join under me (some programs do not offer a straight referral link) or send me a link or offer that you would like me consider joining. I'm perfectly willing to trade referrals if this is an option. I am not a dead referral...I give any program I begin a worthy effort, and continue as long as I see I'm receiving a fair benefit for my time.
 I will not go into detail on what it took me to earn the payments I'm posting, I do that here and here. This is just to verify that I DO get paid.
Well, I guess that's plenty of blah.blah.blah.

It's not too often that my earnings sites align so closely.

Just this week I cashed out @ SendEarnings (they only pay by check) plus they got me started toward the next one with a $3.00 payment bonus and a $2.00 first payment survey.
I had enough points at Ipsos (I need to send a referral email for this one) and  SuperPoints to cash out for PayPal cash.
I earned enough for GomezPeer to cash me out via PayPal. You need to earn at least $5.00 by month's end, and you receive PayPal around the middle of the following month. The only payment method is PayPal.
There were two surveys from PineCone Research, where they always pay by PayPal the following business day.
I'd been saving the Amazon gift codes from SmartPhoneMate, to which I added a $25.00 code that I won from Camel.com and purchased some books I'd been looking at.

In total, just in what I've included in this blog post, I've cashed out for $122.52!
At MyPoints, I COULD cash out for a $25.00 gift card, but I'm going to hold out for $50.00. Unlike a lot of sites, where each point to dollar increment is the same amount, with MyPoints, the dollar amounts vary even from retailer to retailer. For example, a $25.00 Amazon gift card is 3950 points, but for only 3550 more, you could have $50.00. An even better deal would be the iTunes gift card: 3950 points for $25.00, or $50.00 for only 3400 points more!

If this helps you get excited to earn money online...talk to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, if you post your email address or the like IN THE COMMENT section, others will be able to view it.